County Veterans Service Office
Services offered by the Veterans Services Office:
- The CVSO informs veterans, dependents, and survivors of their eligibility for benefits payable through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Assist in obtaining addresses for benefits payable through Social Security Administration and other Federal/State government agencies.
- Completes forms for Disability and Pension benefits that may be payable through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Informs survivors of procedures regarding military benefits
- Obtains supporting documents for claims by veterans, their spouses and dependents.
- Assists in completing forms for State and Federal burial benefits.
- Records original discharges (DD214) with the County Recorder’s office.
The Lake County Veterans Service Office is a County Agency.
We DO NOT have access to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs computer systems.
You must submit supporting documents with application for Federal or State benefits.
We CANNOT look up any records or DD-214s related to a Veteran.
Disability Compensation Information:
Non-Service Connected Pension Information
Survivors Pension Information
Administrative Assistant and Secretary